Networking and Alliance Building
Vikas Trust has linked itself to various government departments as well as to a number of other organizations working in the development sector:
- Uttar Pradesh Voluntary Action Network (UPVAN), Lucknow UPVAN is an all UP organization engaged in promoting social harmony campaign and lobbying of voluntary sector. It carries out advocacy on different social issues and disseminates information.
- Sahbhagi Shikshan Kendra Lucknow, It is a resource organisation working all over Uttar Pradesh and builds capacity of voluntary organisations through training and workshops.
- Dalit Action Group (DAG), Lucknow, DAG carries out advocacy on human rights with main focus on Dalit rights. An all UP organisation it is involved in networking and lobbying on Dalit rights.
- Agra Catholic Diocese Samaj Seva Sanstha, Agra. It is a Christian organisation working over the districts falling under jurisdiction of Agra Diocese.
- Development Alternatives, New Delhi. A national level organisation, Development Alternatives is known for research and training skills.
Other than networking & alliance building, Vikas Trust also mobilize support from experts / consultants for technical inputs in the programme designing, planning, implementation and monitoring & evaluation.
Over the year, Vikas Trust has developed communities, women, adolescents and child-based institutions at the village level, which is also supporting Vikas Trust in attainments of organizion vision and mission in the larger interest of the poorest and socially excluded community groups.